Free Continuing Education is another member benefit of NAFIC!
Your Free CE! NAFIC has partnered with Kaplan Financial Education to provide insurance Continuing Education (CE) for our members. No separate registration or User Name/Password required; by simply logging into this NAFIC Member’s Only section, you will create or connect to your account on Kaplan’s system. NOTE: This can only be accessed through the NAFIC Website
- Go to the NAFIC website, Log in and Click on the Portal button.
- On Kaplan Financial EducationPortal Home, choose “Browse Offerings.” You only have to do Steps 3-7 once per year.
- Select your State of licensing.
- Select “Total Access CE: Life & Health” and add to the Shopping Cart.
- Review your order and Proceed to Checkout.
- You may have to enter your Shipping Address as required by Kaplan, even if you are doing online courses.
- Place Your Order, you will receive a Confirmation Number. You pay nothing.
- Return to the “Portal Home” screen and choose “Access Your Courses”
- Browse the course offerings and press “Launch” to begin a course.
- NOTE: If your state charges an individual credit registration fee, you will be charged this amount separately at the time of completion.